1. THE COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
2. WHAT IS "PERSONAL INFORMATION"?
"Non-identifiable Information" is information that cannot be associated with, or traced back to, a specific person. Non-identifiable information includes: anonymous aggregated information, information about your visits to our Websites which is not linked to you, information about your computer's operating system and web browser software. Your computer and its operating systems, browsers, and memory contain vast quantities of transaction data and records of your use of it. This Personal Information could be gleaned from these systems by outsiders if you do not take steps to protect your system. It is our policy not to associate this information with customers, even though we verify some kinds of technical information to ensure that our Websites are optimized to serve our customers.
When you interact with our Websites, we may use a browser feature, known as a "cookie", to verify non-identifiable information about visitors to our Websites and measure visitor traffic patterns. We do this to maintain the best possible Websites. A cookie is a small computer file. When you first visit our Websites, the Website manager may have implemented a program that creates a small computer file stored on your computer's hard drive. We ensure that the minimum information required is placed in the cookie only so that we can recognize returning Website visitors. The cookie does not contain Personal Information and we will not combine information in the cookie with Personal Information that would enable us to identify you individually. On subsequent visits to the Website, our server communicates with your computer, reads the cookie, recognizes and confirms that you are a returning visitor. Our server uses this information to provide you with a "short cut" that facilitates the quickest, most efficient and best possible Website experience.
Most browser softwares allow you to delete cookies. You should consult your ISP for information on how to delete cookies. This may interfere with our ability to personalize your experience at our Websites and be recognized, or may slow down performance.
3. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect Personal Information in order to provide services to you, to enable you to participate in contests or other events, or to provide you with information. Data is collected in the following ways:
> When you join a club or become a member;
> When you register to enter a contest;
> When you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter(s);
> When you respond to online questionnaires;
> When you shop online at our Websites; or
> When you contact us to make requests or comment on our services.
Our use and disclosure of Personal Information are described in the following section.
4. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
(a) CLUBS OR MEMBERSHIP
Our site(s) offer you the opportunity to become a member or belong to a club, so that you can participate on a regular basis in any of the following: events, email, contests, comment or bulletin boards, and other activities offered on the site.
We do collect Personal Information when you join in accordance with the following principles:
1. We collect only the information necessary for the activities offered; and
2. Access to our activities is never conditional upon you providing more Personal Information than is necessary for such activities.
(b) NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTIONS
(c) ONLINE QUESTIONNAIRE(S) OR SURVEY
From time to time, we may request your feedback on an activity, product or service that we offer or provide on content on our Websites. We ask for your name and e-mail address when you are providing us with feedback so that we may reply to you, but you always have the option of providing us the feedback without sharing this information.
(d) OTHER ONLINE ACTIVITIES
When you visit our Websites and participate in other online activities, we may collect information such as your name, nickname, age category, preferences, opinions, etc. Whether or not you are required become a member of the site to participate in these activities we always comply with the principles stated in subsection (a) above with respect to memberships or clubs.
(e) ONLINE SHOPPING
Our shopping Website(s) collect only basic ordering information, including your name and shipping address, telephone number and e-mail address, and credit card number. This is for the sole purposes of processing and delivering products or services that you buy online. We do not share this information outside Care, except with our approved agents, who help us to process your order. All of our approved agents are required to provide a level of privacy protection comparable to that provided in this policy and are not permitted to use your information for any other purpose, such as to market to you.
(f) CONTACTING CUSTOMER SERVICE
If you telephone, write or e-mail us to comment on one of our services or Websites, we will retain the information for our records during a certain period of time. Disclosure of your name and Personal Information is voluntary in this circumstance.
5. INTERNAL USE We will not disclose your Personal Information unless required by law. We use your Personal Information for internal purposes only. Your consent to our use of Personal Information can be withdrawn at any time by following the directions at the end of this policy. We will obtain your consent before using your Personal Information for any purpose other than these stated above. Once your Personal Information is no longer required for the purposes above, it will be deleted. 6. SECURITY AND SAFEGUARDS We know how important privacy is to you. That is why we protect and safeguard your Personal Information. Our security policies govern the protection of the information on our information systems, the way we protect our Websites from malicious attack, and the way in which we dispose of information no longer needed. We train our employees carefully to ensure that they will always have the highest regard for you and your privacy, and we restrict access to your Personal Information to only those with a need to know. We make best efforts to keep our servers in a safe environment and protect our information technology infrastructure from abuse. If you receive any electronic communication which purports to be from a member of care that you have any questions or concerns about, please contact us. Spam, improper use, and pirating of domain names and email addresses is a growing problem, so we appreciate hearing about incidents in order that we may investigate them and provide you the best customer service possible. 7. ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION You have the right to access, verify and amend Personal Information that we collect about you. To keep your Personal Information current, you can login to your profile and amend inaccuracies and make corrections at any point in time. 8. CONTACT US WITH CONCERNS, TO OPT UT OR TO COMPLAIN We have tried to anticipate and meet all of your expectations with respect to the treatment of your Personal Information and the privacy of your online experience > Have questions or concerns about our treatment of your Personal Information; > Wish to update or access your Personal Information; > Want to withdraw your consent to the collection and use of your Personal Information; > Wish to cancel an on line newsletter subscription. > Email us by filling out the contact form here or you may contact us at the address listed below: UPN Inc.
5000 Yonge Street,Suite 1901,
Ontario, M2N 7E9.
Email: email@example.com We acknowledge that all trademarks and copyrights for the productions available on and seen in this site are properties of their respective owners. All intellectual property rights are reserved by UPN and/or various other companies that may own characters or whose art is represented herein. By accessing the information ("Information") in this site, you ("User") undertake and agree to the terms herein with respect to the laws that govern copyright and trademarks. RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIAL This site is owned and operated by Urban Pilots Network. None of the materials available herein may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transferred, transcribed, transmitted, stored in a retrieval system or distributed in any way, except that User is granted a limited right and may download one (1) copy of the materials on any single computer for personal, non-commercial home use provided that all copyrights, trademarks and any other intellectual property or proprietary rights are complied with. Any modification of the within materials constitutes a violation of these rights. Unauthorized use of these materials can result in penalties being imposed according to the laws of Canada. No User may use or manipulate any of UPN's or other's trademarks, services marks, logos or characters found on this site. RULES OF CONDUCT User shall refrain from submitting any content to this site which libels, defames, invades privacy, is obscene, pornographic, abusive or threatening, infringes third party intellectual property laws or violates other laws. The Web site and our e-greetings in particular, must not be used to solicit customers or sell products or services. User shall not send email communications, which violate the following rules of conduct: 1. do not use a false e-mail address; 2. do not send unwanted communications to people that you do not know; 3. do not send multiple emails to unauthorized or unsolicited advertising materials, including "spam"; 4. use profane or inappropriate language or names. In the event of any violation of these legal terms, UPN may immediately terminate your use of the site and User shall indemnify UPN and its designees against any and all third party claims, if any, as a result. UPN can, but is not required, to monitor or edit content submitted by users to this site. WAIVER OF RIGHTS Users waive all rights to any stories, ideas, drawings, opinions, songs, and other materials posted on UPN's Web site, Furthermore, Users may only post materials which they alone have created. JURISDICTIONAL ISSUES Without the express written consent of the owner of the mark Users may not frame or otherwise incorporate into a third party Web site, any of the content provided herein. The materials used in this site are presented for the purpose of promoting UPN. This site is controlled and operated by UPN in Canada. TERMINATION This agreement is effective until terminated by either party. User may terminate this agreement at any time by destroying all materials obtained from this site. This agreement will terminate, without notice from UPN if, in our sole discretion, User fails to comply with any term or provision hereunder. Upon termination, User must destroy all materials obtained from this site and any and all copies thereof, whether made under the terms of this agreement or otherwise. User warrants that s/he shall refrain from submitting any content to UPN which libels, defames, invades privacy, is obscene, pornographic, abusive or threatening, violates intellectual property or laws. In the event of any of the above, UPN may terminate this agreement and User shall indemnify UPN and its respective designees against any and all third party claims, if any, as a result. DISCLAIMER The materials in this site are provided "AS IS" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to the applicable law, UPN disclaims all warranties, express or implied including but not limited to any representations regarding the absence of viruses, or the correctness, accuracy, quality or reliability of the materials herein. The User and not UPN assumes the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. UPN reserves the right in its sole discretion, to modify or update this site and the disclaimers and terms and conditions herein at any time. GOVERNING LAW / ENTIRE AGREEMENT This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and Canada, as applicable notwithstanding any conflict of laws provision. If any provision shall be deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the use of this site and shall not be modified except by UPN from time to time as set out above. NO ENDORSEMENT While it is not our policy to link to other sites in general, this site may contain links to third party Web sites from time to time. Third party sites are independently operated. UPN assumes no responsibility for content on third party sites. Any link is not to be construed as an endorsement or implication of any situation with said third party. Users' link to third party sites at Users' own risk. Third parties may link to UPN but may not replicate any UPN content. Furthermore, under no circumstances may a third party imply that UPN is associated with or is endorsing third party, its site or its products. Third party sites that link to UPN must not contain any content that may be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial and should contain content that is appropriate for all age groups. UPN may withdraw a third party's right to link at any time in its sole discretion.